Search This Blog

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Song Composing Competition 7/01/06

I was so nervous when finally I was on the stage again performing a song called -'自伤自怜'。Self-Sadness

However, I'm quite satisfied with my performance after watching back the video clip. But, there was a few mistakes. First, I think I shouldn't walk too much as what my fren, Cat said. "It is very important to have walking, but not to walk too much as audient hard to focus you."
- Haha.. wat a mess

Second, I shouldn't face too much area, even left, right, middle, up and down. I have looked too much angle until I just realized that this action had troubled my audience view.

Third, DON't ever forget lyric. It is important not to forget lyric when on stage. If you had forgotten, you must continue to perform your song without seing you had done any mistake.

Certain aspects that I feel that the organizer did not do well on their job bcoz they were not fully estimate on how many prizes they should give to presenters. One of the girl was not getting any prize and feel ashamed when she was called to go out and receive the prize. I feel really pity to her. Another thing is that I very doubt about the judgers (although I salute them), they not really pro enough to choose who is the best singer and performance. I really feel dissapointed once I watched the video. I think maybe they're hiding 'something', something that cannot be 'disclosed'

Although I feel a bit angry, but, as long as I acheive my objective, that is to get a medal, I get my confident back to music. I'm happy bcoz my frens went to support me and I very thank them. I hope that this kind of event will be coming again as more and more new composers and writters appear and have the opportunity to collaborate with them.

Now, I have meet some new Kaki (frens). I think I will be getting to know more about them if I meet them one day.

No comments: