Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A good start

Everyone must have been thought that one day they want to become as a businessman, scientist, doctor and so forth.

No matter what you want to do, it is important for us to have a good start. A good fundamental preparation is a vital step before moving into the next steps.

Not many people is willing to take risk once they satisfied with what they have now. I would always remind myself that I should not feel satisfaction in what I am doing right now. Even I have reached to the higher stage. I need to challenge myself and to become a great 'warrior'. Everyone has wild-ambitious. The great sign of it is that you would feel more enjoyable when working along with your right path.

Without a doubt, a good start must have a well-prepared and to have a great in passion, desire and interest. Without these you will be losing all along your way. Everyone must try their best to get what they want instead of wishing that your return is greater than your hard work.

Many creativity ideas and planning i have been thinking of until now but none of these have been completed. I'm wondering how am I going to reach on that stage. But, one thing for sure is that I wont give up my hope 'till the end of my life. I will keep searching and doing the best I can and hoping that one day I can become a successful entrepreneur.

No comments: