Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

#1 - Portrait2u My Starting Plan

10AM - 10.40AM

I start to plan for my first e-commerce website today.

I found an e-commerce platform which I think it is suitable for me to do drop-shipping business.

Since I have no inventory and extra money, I think this plan works for me.

After checking the Shopify.com, it actually can be integrated with AliExpress.com. China market is huge and I think this is good news for us because we can find variety of products there and target on a certain group of people that I want. Besides, I think it can definitely attract customers to visit the website. I want to give it a try.

In order to do so, I need to plan and learn from the scratch first.

By reading on their tutorial, it has 14-days free trial for user to test their features before selling.

I also need to come out with my objectives first.

I called my e-commerce as portrait2u.com

1. My Target group is 20 - 45 years old. Some expert says it is too broad. However, one of the successful entrepreneur said that it is okay to have varieties product, but you need to have a niche products that attract them to come your page.

2. Niche market - Wedding Dress and Party Items.

3. What is my next plan?
- Get to understand how Obelo works.
- Test the features, refer to the local example https://meekco.asia/shopify/
- Products - Try not to take on too much at once Focus in what I am capable now. e.g. Photography, videography, customize gifts, photo album before moving into other product/services.


Mistakes that we always make
- It is not easy income, you need to put a lot of hard work, time and effort.
- to differentiate yourself from your competitor, you design your own product photo
- invest some money on it
- Learn how to use online marketing & strategy to target on local market first, before moving to Asian and worldwide.
- Brand your product
- join drop shipper community to learn how they work
- To have a good relationship with supplier, or test their products before hand.
-


Our objective is to provide a good service and quality product to our customer.

Product categories -

  • Dress - Wedding/Couple/Family/Event/Commercial, 
  • Gifts/souvenir/props - Birthday/Party/Wedding/Event e.g. ball night
  • Games (board games)
  • Photo Album & Photos

Services -

  • Photography
  • Videography
  • Photobooth
  • Design Service such as business card, photo album, t-shirt etc..
Future Plan

Looking for business partner - Designer, Marketing, Photographer, MUA

Type of event/ceremony - Wedding, Party, Birthday, Dating, Farewell

Main Target customer - Couple & Photographer, Event Planner, Photo booth vendor

4. Marketing Strategy

i) Share photos in facebook page
ii) Writing blog describing what do we offer
iii) create video - try to involve in many events like ball night types

5. Looking for model for photo-shooting
i) Look for someone who are doing small business online & co-operate with them e.g. people who are selling tshirt

No comments: