Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Utar Idol

Utar Idol is one of big event that will be hold in my campus by next year. Everyone in a team seems very excited about how are they going to succeed the event. The event needs a lot of people to handle the event. Many empty post are available. I didn't look through every single post in detail. I just pick one of the position which I think I can handle which is Deco & Design Manager. No doubt I believe that my creativity spirit still be with me. I know that this will be my challenge and yet it will help me to boost up my art talent. I really want the task and guess what, my assistant also name khor. I hope that we both can do a great work.

From what I know about Deco and Design is that I need to plan the theme of the event with collaboration from Program Manager. I have the responsibility to decorate and design the stage and venue according to the theme and lastly I am required to lead the on stage and back stage team to decorate and design the venue. Basically I have to coordinate with two managers who are Program manager and also the back stage manager.

No matter how, do hope that I can perform my task well and everything goes fine.

No comments: