Search This Blog

Monday, November 01, 2010

Words - Blog

Body Odour,

when an explosion on the set of a television series she is involved in went awry

偶然碰见Stumbled upon the body of a teenage girl stuffed into a luggage bag along a riverbank near here.

Clad in blue dress/ dressed/ clothed / wearing clothes

Was found in a foetal position – the body position of an unborn child inside its mother, in which the body is curled and the legs are pulled up against the chest

A victim had a tanned 晒成棕褐色complexion – appearance of the skin

She was believed to have been dead a few hours before her body was found

I applauded the far-sightedness远见of the Indian

Wearing 破烂的Tattered short pants

Hitch-hike 搭便车

Being a new kid in town I wandered around 徘徊aimlessly.

I strolled along 闲逛a street

Alley/passageway

With several people taking an afternoon nap

I remembered in an instance I bolted off the place like a leopard.

I wore denim 工作服

Burly 健壮的guy who almost made me peed

Step in a place of worship礼拜堂with my dirty slippers on.

No comments: