Search This Blog

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Music - My First Song I Ever Wrote

Music is part of my life. I couldn't live without music. Remember when I was in primary school, my bro won a first prize in drawing competition. The prize that he obtained was a guitar. I started to learn guitar at that time. In form 3, my classmate - Max and I borowed guitar books from his neighbour. That was the first time I created my own song.

Searching back my old music notes, I decided to post here to share among u guys. I still remembered that after finished writing the song and lyric, I spent a lot of time reviewing my lyric. That day, I couldn't leave the lyric away from my hand until I went to sleep. Maybe, I really felt a satistisfactory in completing a song like this. I told myself that I will keep on going to create more songs.

The song mainly described a childhood.

小 时 候。 长 大 后。
Xiao shi hou Zhang da hou

小 时 候 的 天 空 没 有 尽 头
无 忧 无 虑 的 心 没 有 伤 痛
可 爱 的 风 筝 在 空 中 飞 翔
陪 我 渡 过 童 年 到 天 涯 海 角

终 觉 得 长 大 后 是 种 负 担
怕 明 天 它 变 成 遗 憾
就 因 为 我 不 要
相 守 太 难
容 易 感 伤

终 觉 得 美 梦 不 能 太 长
任 时 光 流 转 它 没 有 答 案
因 为 我 已 经 长 大
我 要 创 出 美 好 明 天

Dam da da da da….

曲: 许 乾元 词:陈 家立,乾元