Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The USS 2006's proposal has been approved!




What a relief. Finally, the proposal has been approved by DSA. It is difficult to imagine how hard the proposal to be approved.


Updated Photos on 11/10/2007:

I really feel proud of those committees members because they are really hardworking and capable. I feel that I still have a lot of things to learn from them. Luckily, I did not keep on proposing to become music club president before the new music club has been established.

My brain tells me that I still lack of knowledge and I look something too narrow. Now, I have seen the real example done by new committees members. They are really 'professional' and active. I think my decision not to become a president but a learner is the right way. In other words, I'm still not qualified.

After the approval of the proposal, it's time for me to figure out the real and possible way of utilizing the budget given.

(updated photos on 11/10/2007)

No comments: