Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Plan for good, Good to plan

"One day I'm really scared when I passed away, when I were on the bed, ah... I should do that...I should do that... I haven't done that. But now, everything I LIKE it, I just do it!" - Jackie Chan.

Gotta think about this in one second. "Click!" You mean't it Baby...

Well, after received a reply from my manager, it is confirmed that I need to go to Kampar on duty.

Think it as your holiday trip, think it as your time to change, this it as your moment to do things that need to be done – THINK OF YOUR FUTURE.

As what I can say is that Kampar is a great place to stay and work. It has a beauty lakes which I can do fishing, a nice garden which I can jogging, stay away from a traffic jam place, taking nice photos around kampar & ipoh, exploring everywhere in bidor, tapah, kampar and ipoh, reading books, enjoying independent life, thinking of future business plan….

By using one year of working in Kampar, I believed that I will be getting better in experience and looking some other job. My job now acts as a fundamental job. This could really mean that it will help me to slowly keep pace with my future plan.

22-1-2007 to 22-1-2008, this is the time where I need to be more serious on work and my plan. 250 days left started from today…

Things that I need to settle before going Kampar
1. Streamyx & Telephone Bill
2. Rental
3. ePublic Bank Account

Few things that I would like to improve and carry out

1. Compose more songs
2. English proficiency
3. IT Knowledge
Do some research on the e-commerce
4. ‘Patology’
5. Looking for the date of career fair, education fair
6. General Knowledge (Feng Shui & Marketing & Sales)
7. Business plan
8. Participate in Taekwondo
9. Learning Guitar (looking for si fu)

Things to be equipped before going there….
1. Digital Camera (If necessary)
2. Laptop
3. Hand phone kitset
4. Getting wireless modem

Information which must have in Kampar.
1. First aid kits
2. Useful Telephone Directory - Police/Ambulance/Fire/Security
3. Map & Directory of Kampar

Documents & Items which need to be prepared in Kampar
1. Contact - Directory of Telephone Extension & Email Address
2. Uni Chop/Stamps
3. Bus Service Contact
4. Documents (Petty Cash record, Loan & Scholdarship s/w & h/w,)
5. Utar Tmnet

No comments: